Friday, August 17, 2012

Red Balloon Run and Ride




Red Balloon Run and Ride

I have had several people inquire about the Red Balloon Run and Ride benefiting Children's Medical Center....

Here are a few details....

  1. Please register with the Hearts of Fire Team....
  2. We are working on TEAM EMMA t-shirts and will give you the opportunity to purchase soon.
  3. For everyone who participates in Emma's honor, Scott and I will donate 10-15 dollars per person for the Heart Center at CMC Dallas, so please let me know when you have registered.
  4. You do NOT have to participate, but a lot of family and friends have asked, so I wanted to give everyone the opportunity.


Please let me know if you have any questions!


 Thanks~Sarah 






CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE:

Event Details








No comments:

Post a Comment