Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bad Blogger Award Goes To. . . .

Hello, my name is Sarah and I have been a BAD BLOGGER!

If the first step is admitting you have a problem, then I just successfully completed the first step.  Blogging in the beginning was easy---after all, you have a lot of time when you are sitting in the hospital for months at a time.  I recognize that I have been terrible in keeping all of you FABULOUS FAITHFUL blog followers abreast with Emma's current successes, events, and medical status.  For that I am truly sorry.

As the new year is beginning, I am resolving to do a better job with posting.  Can each of you hold me to a once a week promise.  The posts might not necessarily be long and verbose; however, I hope that they will offer each and everyone of you a better insight into our daily lives---the lives of a family doing their best to live for God while raising a Sassy, Fun-loving, Half-a-Heart, Special Needs little girl.

As always, God is Good!  All the Time!  God is Good!

Sarah

Preview for next blog post: Christmas 2012 in Review!

2 comments:

  1. Emma's pajamas are so cute in that picture!!! And I just figure when you aren't posting that you must be enjoying time with that sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do win the award!!! Just kidding. We love the posts any time they come. We keep checking anyway. Loved the picture of Emma sitting by the tree. Sarah and Scott, she is just getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible). She looks so happy. We know you had a wonderful christmas with her. We know you will blog when you can. Your life is busy. But, we will hold you to sending pictures of christmas, soon. Once a week blogging will come more often than you think. We won't hold you to that one!!! Have a great year with Miss Emma (prayers continue) Kendall and Darla

    ReplyDelete