When she got back to the room, she was pretty sore. Still was when we put her to bed tonight but she is such a trooper! We are alternating some Tylenol and Motrin and she seems to be doing ok with that. She went right to sleep as soon as we turned the lights off. Poor little girl, she is tuckered out. Right now her heart, breathing, and everything else is looking good!
There will be some definite struggles ahead with diet as this new GJ tube opens up some new abilities to feed. And we are hoping that it, plus the removal of her gallbladder (if indeed it was playing a role GI-wise), will help us to get her back on track with where she needs to be with regards to her nutrition.
All in all, a very good day filled with a lot of changes and a lot of blessings.
1) Pray she has a smooth couple of days recovery.
2) Pray that her pain is easily managed.
3) Pray that she rests well at nights.
4) Pray we are able to figure out her diet and nutrition.
5) Pray her heart and lungs continue to stay strong.
6) Pray for all the staff here taking such good care of her.
7) Pray for Sarah and me, that we continue to have the strength that we need to be there for her on this journey we are on.
As always, that you all for the thoughts and prayers! Prayer is powerful!
God is good, all the time! And all the time, God is good!