|Family Picture Time!|
|Happy Baby in her Christmas Bow!|
So what we know:
So what we know is that both of these concerns could be due to her heart. And we are reminded about this almost daily. This means that we are needing to get on the transplant list in case this is the cause of her problems. However, we are having some trouble clearing it with our insurance company...... Hopefully it will clear very soon and we can continue down the road to getting put on the list. They are not giving up on her heart she has now though since the cath of her heart looked pretty good. So, we will keep trying to feed and grow her and see how she does. If she doesn't progress like they would hope, then by that time hopefully we will be on the transplant list and be getting a new heart.
What to pray for:
1) Pray for her to become stronger and get the nutrition she needs.
2) Pray for her lungs.
3) Pray for the doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, etc. in charge of her care.
4) Pray for Emma's progression to go in the right direction.
5) Pray that everything will work out with this transplant, if it is the path that we are to go on.
6) Pray for Sarah and me as we continue on this journey with Emma.
Somedays it is tough not knowing which direction Emma is going. But, we have wonderful physicians and medical staff striving to get Emma well, no matter what direction that takes to get her there. We are very thankful that Emma is doing well now though and is happy! :-)
God is good! All the time! And all the time! God is good!
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!
|Gramma holding Emma for the first time!|
|Grampa holding Emma for the first time!|