Some specific prayer requests:
1) Pray that her lungs will continue to clear and function well.
2) Pray for her heart to continue to function great!
3) Pray for her to be arrhythmia free!
4) Pray for her nutritional status. That she will be able to process and tolerate all the feeds that they are giving to her.
5) Pray for these tubes they have inserted to get all the fluid out that needs to be removed, and for her to stop accumulating fluid.
6) Pray for the doctors, nurses, resp. therapists, nurse practitioners, etc. that have a hand in Emma's care. Pray that God will guide them in their efforts to restore her to good health!
7) Pray for her lymphatic system to heal quickly.
8) Continue to pray for Sarah and I to have strength and peace for the road ahead!
God is good! All the time! All the time! God is good!
|Miss Kim, Emma's nurse practitioner, placed this bow on her after they got done putting in her new "pigtail."|
|Sleepy little princess. :-)|