Emma's nurse will be very busy tonight making sure everything is working in Emma's favor. I have sat down to write this several times, but it never fails that something arises while I am trying to update the blog. For instance, while typing this she needed her mouth suctioned which triggered a small arrhythmia. Then the team came by to round. Anyways.....
It will be a busy night tweaking meds, checking labs, and monitoring all of her numbers.
We appreciate your prayers as we move forward in this recovery phase.
1. Emma's heart rhythm stays normal
2. Her blood pressure is stable
3. That she puts out good urine output
4. Her heart function stays normal
5. That her body accepts this new circulation.
God is good! All the Time! God is good!