Friday, October 15, 2010

Awake and Alert This Morning



Well as you can see from the video above, Emma is very alert this morning!  She is doing very well today! All of her vitals are looking good and they have already taken her off of two medications that she was taking to help with her heart!  God is good!  She is being slowly weened down on her ventilator and is doing well with that.  They have separated out the chest tube drains to see which ones are still draining and which chest tubes they can possibly remove!  The doctors said this morning during rounds that she looked great!  So many blessings today!  God is good, all the time!

Daddy Scott

P.S. I uploaded this video from Youtube and its on the right of the page.  This video in this post is not as good quality as the one from Youtube.

Emma with Mommy and Daddy!

Took the dressing off our stitches this morning!

Gramma with Emma!



Our Bright-Eyed Little Princess!





13 comments:

  1. So glad to see her doing so well..praying for the tubes to come out and ventilator too. Praying for much, expecting much!
    Angie-Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is precious and pictures are so sweet! So very thankful things are going so well! God is good! Love you all!
    Still praying!
    Keith and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog but never posted. God is so good. Emma looks great. I am still praying for all of you.
    Allison-GA
    www.jansens-journey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks wonderful and beautiful. Loved the video. Love and prayers to you all. Kendall and Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW!!! That was so cute! When the video ended I was like nooooo :) I wanted to see more of that sweet baby! So glad things are going so smooth! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful she is doing so well!!! You guys are in our prayers daily!!! She is such a beautiful little doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, you are moving around and waking up after the four operations you have had! What a blessing! Nana is proud of you! Give Momma and Daddy a big hug from Nana, and they'll give one back to you from me! I love you!
    Nana Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she is doing very well and like I told Scotty this morning, she seems to be really alert!!! :) Miss and love you all!!!!
    ~Aunt Randi

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks wonderful in the pictures! Can't view the video . . .I'll have to figure out the problem. It is such a blessing to see her bright eyes again! When I put Em up on the Smartboard today, all the kids said so sweetly, "Oh, there is Miss Emma!" They want to see each picture! You all look wonderful and I would love to hug each one of you! So just have a group hug from me and that will have to do! We love you all bunches and pray with every thought!

    Love,
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't find it on YouTube, but I can view it here. When I clicked on the videos from today it didn't show anything either. How did I get to it so that I can let others know? Just wondering. Love & hugs to you all!!!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  11. love you guys so much! my heart bursts with thankfulness for each of you and miss Emmas progress. we will pray you home! thank you so much for keeping us informed of her progress! ~ love, lacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little "bright eyes", that's for sure. So precious and sweet. Prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing a video with us. She is so sweet! I wish I could be there to see her in person. You are both doing an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete