I just wanted to remind everyone that if you plan to come and see Emma there are a few things you need to take into consideration:
1) Please do not come if you are sick. If you have any thoughts that you are sick or are getting sick, please do not come until you have been well for a while.
2) If you have been around sick people, please do not come for a little while in case you are carrying an illness.
We say this because it would be very easy for Emma to catch something at this point in time, and we do not want to delay her healing process by a sickness that could have been prevented. Just so you will know, if you show up to see Emma and you are sick or think you are getting sick, we will not let you come back to see her. Also, you will probably be asked to wear a mask and stand by the door. Flu season has begun, so it is for her protection. We know that you all want Emma to stay well and fully recover. When she is good and healthy we will be able to share her with you more.
Thank you to all of the people that continue to pray for Emma! I see so many answered prayers each day! Keep up the prayers! :-)
Some specific prayer requests:
1) Pray that her recovery process continues to go smoothly.
2) Pray for her heart to continue to function great!
3) Pray for her lungs, that they continue to do well and function properly.
4) Pray that her brain will develop the way it is supposed to and that that it will not be a cause of concern in the future.
5) Pray for the doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, etc. that see her on a day to day basis.
6) Pray for the other families in Children's CICU!
As always, I thank not only the doctors, nurses, etc. for helping Emma each and every day, but I thank God for continuing to watch over our Precious Little Princess!
God is good, all the time!
Daddy Scott and Mommy Sarah
|We were a little naughty today. We tried to pull our intubation tube out, so we had to be restrained. Notice the blue cuff with white ribbon.|