|Mommy getting to change a dirty diaper!|
|Resting peacefully today!|
Our precious little princess is doing super good today. Had a wonderful night last night as well. It was a special night for me because I got to bathe her and change her diaper for the first time! And thankfully it wasn’t a really messy one! :p She did wonderful during her bath as well. Didn’t even cry or make many mad faces!
The doctors came in this morning and said they are going to try and take her off of the vent sometime today. This would be great if she was able to come off of it today! Other than that, they said she was doing really well! God is good!
There is still no official day set yet as to when they will do the Norwood. They said that they will keep watching her and make their decision later.
So, she is doing really well today!
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!
Some specific things to pray for:
1) Pray that she will be able to come off of the vent today.
2) Pray that her heart will continue to function well.
3) Pray for her brain and that it will have formed everything else properly.
4) Pray for the doctors and medical staff that is taking care of Emma.
5) Pray for Sarah and I, that we will continue to stay strong through all that is ahead.
Daddy Scott :-)