Thursday, October 14, 2010
Chest is Closed
Well the chest is closed up and Emma is doing good. They say that the next 8-12 or so hours can be similar to after the Norwood just because this is almost like another surgery. It changes the pressures inside her chest cavity which makes a whole new environment for the heart. Everything went well though and now they are going to just watch her and see how she does.
Specific prayer requests:
1) Pray that her recovery process after this is smooth.
2) Pray that her sats and all her vitals continue to improve as they should.
3) Pray that her heart continues to function well.
4) Pray for the doctors, nurses, etc. that will be taking care of Emma.
5) Pray for her lungs, that the part that is collapsed will open up, and that they will continue to function well.
God is good, all the time! And all the time, God is good!