Friday, October 8, 2010
Surgery Day Set
Specific Prayer Requests:
1. That her lungs will look really good and strong for the surgery.
2. That her heart will be strong and able to handle all of the work done to it.
3. That her body will handle being on the bypass machine.
4. That the doctors (especially Dr. Forbess) and the nurses will have the wisdom, knowledge and care to do the surgery.
5.That her post-op recovery will be smooth and as pain-free as possible. Also, that she will not experience any major downturns.
6. That Scott and I have peace the day of the surgery and that we are level-headed/calm.
The Norwood is a big procedure, but our GOD is BIGGER! Please pray, pray, pray! We love you all and appreciate all of the love, support, and prayers!
Sarah (Emma's Mommy)