Monday, October 11, 2010

Surgery Day

Emma just went into surgery.  We are asking for your prayers today.  


Specific Prayer Requests:


Pray that Emma will do great during surgery.
Pray for Dr. Forbess and his team as they do their job.
Pray that Emma's heart and lungs are ready for this procedure.
Pray that Emma does SUPER coming off of the Bypass Machine.
Pray that Emma's recovery is easy and uneventful.
Pray that Emma will handle the surgery well and not have any struggles post surgery.
Pray for comfort and peace for Scott and I today.


We appreciate everyone's love and support.  Emma is a fighter and she has a BIG GOD on her side.  


"Our God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing our God cannot do."


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


~Jeremiah 29:11


Mommy and Daddy with Emma on Surgery Day!

Emma and her transport team!  First class all of the way!




Scott and Sarah (Emma's Mommy and Daddy)

3 comments:

  1. Praying without ceasing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good, God is Love and God will never let you down. I am praying and waiting for the best new ever! (Emma is doing well) I will pray all during the and day wait to see something here. You are blessed to have such a tough little girl & God is with you and I pray for strengh for ya'll. I imagine lots people probably 100s of people are praying now and later. I am glad our God is such a good listener.
    Prayers
    Darla R.

    ReplyDelete