She had a good night last night. She was bright eyed and beautiful for a long time before she finally went to sleep! It was AMAZING to see her like that since she hasn't been that way in days! We switched to a new Giraffe bed (aka "Grow Box") last night as well. The other one did not have a cord for taking her weight. So they moved in this other Giraffe bed and went through the crazy process of switching beds. Always nerve-racking! But they got her moved and guess what! The cord that just wasn't there, was hanging down on the side of the other Giraffe bed........................... Oh well, they were pretty positive that it didn't work. So now she has a much newer, less smellier bed. ;-)
So this morning we were awoken to some more bright eyed moments with our sweet little daughter! The doctors last night decided again that she was losing so much fluid out of her chest tube because of breast milk. They had thought this a couple days ago but thought they would give her another chance on breast milk. So they switched her to a formula again last night around 10 pm. This morning she is losing much less out of her chest tube and so they are thinking about pulling out her last remaining chest tube today or in the morning. She is up to full feeds on this formula which is great!!! That means no more TPNs as long as she stays on full feeds! That truthfully means less IVs, which is always good!
All in all, another good day yesterday! God is good!!!!!
Specific prayer requests:
1) Pray that she keeps having less and less of her a. flutter. She rarely has little runs of it now, but pray she will be a. flutter free!
2) Pray that her heart continues to function well.
3) Pray for her lymphatic system to heal quickly so she can get back on breast milk.
4) Pray for her lungs. That they will remain up and working properly.
5) Pray for her growth. Pray that she continues to gain a consistent amount of weight!
6) Pray for the doctors, nurses, and all the staff taking care of Emma.
7) Pray for Sarah and me to continue to have strength and peace for the road ahead.
God is good, all the time! And all the time, God is good! He is in control!
|These are the eyes we got to see this morning! :-)|
|Yesterday's bow and bright eyes!|
|After bath and bed exchange-- Crazy hair!|